2018 Summer Golf School @ Braelinn - Ages 9 +
2018 Summer Golf School @ Braelinn – Ages 9 +
Summer Golf School: Challenges & Development on the Course & Practice Areas: This specialized coaching and training program for aspiring young golfers ages 9 + lead by our Coach Chris. Designed to help players gain confidence and consistency in tournament golf. This Program is not for beginners, but junior who are playing tournament golf.
HOW – Develop Short Game within 100 yards, teach students how to practice with a Purpose
- Student in Summer Golf School will be asked to do their stats during class time as well as tournaments & practice time.
- Tuition for Class will be charged( or paid ) on the first week of each session – if a student cannot make their class, they may attend other CK2C classes to make up for their missed class.
MONDAY – 6:00 – 8:30 pm – includes Fitness @ The Sports Club, Coaching and Course Time
Semester 1 – DATES: June 4, 11, 18, 25,
Semester 2 – DATES: July 9, 16, 23, 30
Ages: 9 – 17
4 Class Semester: $ 199… Additional Classes $ 50 per class
- Students Advanced from Orange Hat Level
- Scoring Mastery Focus
- Specialized Fitness Program – Using Tathata Golf
- Technology Training: Video Swing Analysis, FlightScope Yard Gapping
- 9:1 Student to Coach Ratio
- ONE – On Course Coaching Sessions INCLUDED Monthly
- Individual Lessons ( Added Cost – Individual Lesson booked directly with the Instructor )
- Students must participate in Monthly Junior Developmental Tour Events & PTC Junior League
- Cost: $150 for Each Session for ClubCorp Golf Members/ $180 for Social Members or Guest