Mental Training Tools
Most athletes struggle with some of these problems. Do you?
- Maintaining confidence throughout the highs and lows of a golf round
- Overcoming nervousness in the biggest moments
- Feeling frustrated when achieving your goals becomes difficult
- Getting and staying motivated to put in the training to be your best
- Controlling your emotions when things are going against you
- Losing your focus and making avoidable errors
- Questioning whether the time and sacrifice is truly worth it
- Unsure of how to keep improving and take your game to the next level
Mindfulness and Mental Training Can Help
Mindfulness is the timeless art of paying attention to the present moment, without judgment.
JUNIOR GOLF 365 Recommends – UNDAUNTED ATHLETE as your Mental Training Tool
How Will Undaunted Help You?
- Controlling Your Emotions
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Developing Unwavering Confidence
- Practicing Gratitude
- Coaching Yourself During Competition
- Coveting Your Competition
- Creating Your Personal Highlight Reel
- Trusting Your Training
- Making Your Dreams a Reality
- Falling in Love With the Process
- Maintaining Empowering Body Language
- Creating the Conditions for Success.
- Quieting Nervousness
- Becoming Your Greatest Self
- Advanced Training
How Does the Training Work?
During each day of training you’ll listen to approximately 12 minutes of audio.
The first 1-2 minutes provide a “thought of the day” where you’ll be presented with a piece of high-performance psychology in a memorable and easy to understand format.
The final 10 minutes of each training session take you through a guided mindfulness meditation built specifically for athletes.
Golfers: Train mentally by combining the psychology of high performance with mindfulness meditation.
This mental training app is designed to help golfers get to the next level: whether that level is getting a college scholarship, winning their first tournament, qualifying for the PGA Tour, or just breaking 90 for the first time.
The once-a-day training utilizes the leading research in elite performance psychology. Each day of training starts with a one to two minute “thought of the day” – something to inspire, a piece of research on peak performance, a thought to adopt on the golf course, or something of the sort. After the thought of the day, you’ll be guided through a mindfulness meditation.
If you’re new to mindfulness meditation, you have even more reason to be excited. Research shows that by practicing meditation you’ll develop numerous qualities that will be a huge asset to your golf game. Here’s what the science says will happen when you practice meditation: with your improved ability to focus, block out distractions, and remain calm under pressure you’ll hit better shots in the clutch. Your practice sessions will improve since you’ll have a greater ability to concentrate, especially when it comes to repetitive tasks. And in the inevitable moments of disappointment that cross every athlete’s path when they’re busy chasing their dreams, you’ll be able to bounce back even stronger since meditators have increased resilience when it comes to challenges. This is not a program on how to become content with shooting in the 80’s. This is how you’ll learn to stretch yourself to begin playing your best golf ever.
You’ll begin the first 15 days by meditating for 6 minutes a day – since the research shows that 6 minutes of meditation is the minimum time for meditation to have its positive effects. After completing Day 1 of each of the series, the meditations will lengthen to 10 minutes each to give you even more benefit from this practice.
Additionally, you can utilize the In the Moment trainings on the third tab any time you want to prepare mentally for a tournament or work on other mental skills.
Your golf dreams are possible and there’s no telling how far you can go. The time to start is now.