Diane is a Class A Member of both the LPGA and PGA. Diane has brought the discipline and motivation of an athlete to her golf instruction and coaching career. She is a CTI (Coaches Training Institute) trained Co-Active Coach. Partnering rudiments of CTI coaching with an extensive knowledge of the golf swing and the mental side of the game she has guided her clients to measurable improvement. Improvement measured in both fewer strokes and more enjoyment playing the game of golf. Her successes include introducing and teaching golf to a diverse client base. Through her work with the Jane Blaylock Company and LPGA Clinics she has worked with a spectrum of skill levels from rank beginner to scratch golfer.
- Played golf professionally on the Futures Tour a subsidiary of the LPGA Tour
- Earned and maintains Class A status with the LPGA and PGA
- CTI Co-Active accredited coach
- Spends her free time road cycling and rock climbing
- Currently learning Spanish