COACHING KidZ 2 COMPETE: Ages 9 +
RED & BLUE Level
Challenges & Development| Red & Blue Hat Level This specialized coaching and training program for aspiring young golfers ages 9 + ( Recommended Starting Age) lead by our dedicated professional staff. Designed to help players gain confidence and consistency in tournament golf.
HOW – Develop Short Game within 100 yards, teach students how to practice with a Purpose
- Student in Coaching KidZ 2 Compete Levels must participate in Junior Developmental Tour Events & PTC Junior League
- Tuition for Class will be charged( or paid ) on the first week of each month – if a student cannot make their class, they may attend other CK2C classes to make up for their missed class.
- On Course Coaching Sessions & Individual Lessons ( Added Cost – Course Time Groups TBA/ Individual Lesson booked directly with the Instructor )
4 Week Session/ 75 Minute Classes –8:1 coach ratio
CK2 Compete graduates move up based on their Scores within our Junior Developmental Tour & JUNIOR GOLF 365 Benchmarks into NEXT Level Coaching and Training for golf athletes ages 10-18.
- Students Advanced from Orange Hat Level
- Scoring Mastery Focus
- Specialized Fitness Program – Using Tathata Golf
- Technology Training: Video Swing Analysis, FlightScope Yard Gapping
- 8:1 Student to Coach Ratio
- On Course Coaching Sessions & Individual Lessons (Added Cost – Course Time Groups TBA/ Individual Lesson booked directly with the Instructor )4 x 75 Min Sessions per Month
- Students must participate in Monthly Junior Developmental Tour Events & PTC Junior League
- Cost: $120 for Each Session for ClubCorp Golf Members/ $140 for Social Members or Guest
FALL SCHEDULE – Registration Links Below for each COACHING KidZ 2 COMPETE Sessions